Podcast # 75- 3rd Anniversary Show

podcast75We’re celebrating our 3rd year of the podcast and 11 years of the Spider-Man Crawl Space.com website. The gang shares our favorite and embarrassing moments over the years and there are many funny ones. We also tackle reviews of Amazing Spider-Man # 599, 600 and annual # 36. Other topics tackled include Spider-Man going back to the “Secret Wars” in a new mini-series, the new Spider-Woman motion comic and we go back to August 1991 for “This month in Spider-History.”

To listen to the show click on the play button.

[audio:http://spidermancrawlspace.podomatic.com/enclosure/2009-08-17T23_54_52-07_00.mp3]

To save the mp3 to your desktop click here.
To subscribe to the show on itunes, click here.

Once you listen to the show please leave your thoughts on this thread on our message board.

Like it? Share it!
Previous Article

Spider-Man 5 & 6 Movie Gets a Screenwriter

Next Article

Ultimate Spider-Man Requiem # 2 Review

You might be interested in …

4 Comments

1. LOL you handed out alot of F’s on this one Kev.

The brain trust isn’t going to be happy! 😛
    I agreed with you completely about the annual though.

It just had too many things against it, and the whole premise is just off. Aunt May having a family out of no where when she’s nearly died so many times.
    When someone in their own family was outed as SPIDER-MAN.

Plus I’m a big Ben fan. I’m not cool with the potential “murderer” storyline.

2. Oh right, Slott thinks this is an “Anti-Spider-man” website.

Ok I’ve got your back BD.

To Clarify:
    I didn’t think it was terrible. There were definitely good moments “Peter and Aunt May having a “Mother/Son” chat.
    The Spider-man/ *censored* Batman Cover.

But, I didn’t like Doc Ock’s redesign. The whole ock part of the story just didn’t sit well with me. The DD “reveal” seemed random.
    I’m also surprised no one said anything about the “pop a claw in your ***” joke. That seemed a bit…….weird. I dunno. Could you imagine him grabbing someone and doing that?

Over all it was definitely worth the cover price!
    I would have given it a B plus. I liked more than I disliked (about the over all package) It’s just that the main doc ock story just didn’t sit well with me. I thought it was a bit…….lame. Like the whole matrix ock thing.

“He’s a fat guy in a green suit with arms!” LOL
    Priceless.

3. Great podcast guys!

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one that thought the main 600 story was kind of lame.
    But the Stan Lee back up was pretty good! heh 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *