Renew Your Vows #1 Preview

Marvel.com has sent over a preview of the first issue of Renew Your Vows #1. Will you be picking it up?

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #1 Brings the
Spider-Family to Marvel NOW!

New York, NY—October 13th, 2016 — This November, the Parker family is webslinging and wallcrawling their way into comic shops in the highly anticipated AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #1! Legendary Spidey scribe Gerry Conway teams with blockbuster artist Ryan Stegman to bring you the ongoing adventures of Peter Parker, Mary Jane Watson and their daughter Annie May! Life is good for Peter and Mary Jane. Working hard, making ends meet – and oh yeah, keeping the streets of New York City safe with their spider powers! You know, normal family stuff. Be there when being Spider-Man becomes a family affair as Peter, MJ and even Annie swing into action in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #1. Don’t miss the debut issue everyone will be talking about when it comes to comic shops and digital devices on November 9th!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #1 (SEP160946)

Written by GERRY CONWAY
Art & Cover by RYAN STEGMAN

TOP SECRET ARTIST VARIANT by JOHN ROMITA SR. (AUG168911)

Variant Cover by ADAM KUBERT (SEP160947)

Action Figure Variant by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER (SEP160949)
Hip-Hop Variant by SAM SPRATT (SEP160948)

Divided We Stand Variant Also Available (SEP160950)

FOC – 10/17/16, On-Sale – 11/09/16

To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com or call 1-888-comicbook.

About Marvel: Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit www.marvel.com © MARVEL 2016

Like it? Share it!
Previous Article

Previews: October 19th, 2016 (Incl. First Looks)

Next Article

Podcast #439-Spider-News with Movie Pics, Drake Bell in Jail, Nightwatch in Movie, Painful Spider Bite

You might be interested in …

5 Comments

1. Yeah, I’ll give it a shot. I liked the Spider-Girl series and this seems to be similar. I’ll withhold judgement on a costumed MJ until I see it in action. Here’s to hoping that they won’t feel the need to carry in too much baggage from Secret Wars.

2. Yeah, I’ll give it a shot. I liked the Spider-Girl series and this looks to have a similar feel. I’ll withhold judgement on a costumed Mary Jane until I see it in action. Here’s to hoping there won’t be too much baggage from Secret

3. Yes, because the writer credit says “Conway” and not “Slott”. Leaning toward the action figure variant or the Kirkham cover.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *