Podcast 151 Bertone’s Interviews at San Diego

Crawlspace Reporter Josh Bertone interviewed a lot of folks at the San Diego Comic Con in 2010 and 2011. Here is a hodge podge of those interviews.

[powerpress]

Here is a link to our xml feed and you can subscribe to it here.
You can also subscribe to the show on itunes with this link.
Once you listen to the show please review it on this thread on our message board. 

Here are some of the interviews on the show after the jump. 

*Greg Weisman who was the producer of the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. In the interview he talks about his awesome back up story with Flash Thompson. 

* Sara Ballantine was the voice of Mary Jane in the 1990’s Spider-Man cartoon. 

*Jennifer Hale was the voice of the Black Cat in the 1990’s Spider-Man cartoon. She also played Silver Sable in the Ultimate Spider-Man video game. As if that wasn’t enough she played Spider-Woman in the 1990s Iron Man cartoon. 

*Erik Larsen had the daunting task of replacing Todd McFarlane on pencils in the 1990s, but his Amazing Spider-Man  knocked it out of the park. 

*Eddie DeAngelini is a regular on the Crawlspace but he also is a Spider-Expert who is working on a Stan Lee documentary. The name of the project is called With Great Power the Stan Lee story.

Like it? Share it!
Previous Article

Spider-Island: The Amazing Spider-Girl #1 Review

Next Article

Spider-Island: The Amazing Spider-Girl #2 Review

You might be interested in …

8 Comments

1. Great interview. Also Bertone you do realise that you now have to release another Gwen article right?

2. I had forgotten all about this interview! Thank you Bertone for taking the time to sit down with me last year. This interview started my friendship with Josh, Donovan and Jon that culminated into this year’s San Diego meet up. Guys, if only I could tell you the real juicy things I learned about Stan while working on that film…

3. I’m looking forward to listening. I’ll have to wait until I can listen uninterrupted later tonight.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *