Happy First Birthday Ava

A year ago today my life changed for the better. I met my little girl for the first time and my heart has never been the same. Today she turns one and join me in wishing her a happy birthday.

Plus who could forget Uncle Stan Lee wishing her well a year ago. Thanks Uncle Bertone for hooking that up at San Diego. Click the play button to hear it. 

[audio:http://www.spidermancrawlspace.com/podcast/StanLeeAva.mp3] 

Like it? Share it!
Previous Article

Even More Amazing Variants

Next Article

Nicholas Hammond Podcast Interview

You might be interested in …

34 Comments

1. Congratulations for surviving the first year Brad. I think that’s the hardest one, at least it was for me with my little girl.

2. Sorry if I am late, but happy belated birthday little Ava. 😀

Keep Swinging like a Spider, little one. 😉

3. Yeah, just a heads up Brad, our son was smothered in Spidey stuff his whole growing up time, and by the time he was in jr high and high school, she wasn’t a very big fan of Spidey. I ruined spidey for him. His friends would come over and see all the spidey stuff all over the house, and be in awe… and he’d be like “yeah, big deal… lets go play video games”
    So yeah, they’ll rebel against their parents likes… and I always joke that I ruined Spidey for my son. Now he’s 21, in the US Air Force, and got his own thing…and not one Spidey thing in his dorm room… that brat!!!

Keep On Thwipin’!!!
    Sam

4. Happy Birthday Ava!
    What is with all those Spider-Man shirts?
    I can see it now when she is a rebellious teen…she will only wear Batman stuff…or any other DC character.
    You have been warned. Enjoy it while you can!

5. Trying to figure out whether or not that first picture should be captioned “Beauty and the Beast” or “Hey Ava! Pull my finger!”

6. Happy B-Day Ava!!!

My boy is 3 and my girl is 1 in october. Blake PETER and MAY (we all call her “Mayday”) 🙂

Couldn’t swing “Peter” as a first name for the boy as it’s my dads name too.

Being a daddy is the best! Congrats Brad.

7. Congrats Brad and Happy Birthday to Ava. Now that she’s one you’ve got to get her singing the Spider-Man Theme Song (’60’s show). I got my little girl singing the whole first verse, it’s great!

8. Aww!!! Definitely one of the most precious additions to this website.
    (The only time we can say things like that without losing any man points. =D )

Happy Birthday Ava!!

Obviously you’ve never seen MY baby pictures.

As for Ava…

COOCHIE COOCHIE COO!!! Happy birthday, princess!

10. When is Brad going to start hitting us up to donate to her college fund? 🙂 Happy birthday Ava!

11. Has it been a year already? Sheesh. Congrats on the beautiful family Brad. I hope you and your family get nothing but the best.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *