Overwatch

Discuss anything from the Atari 2600 game, all the way up to the PS3, Wii & X-Box 360 games.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, Spideydude

Symbiobro
Webslinger
Webslinger

Overwatch

Post by Symbiobro » Fri May 26, 2017 8:31 pm

I figured with George and Ashley always talking about Overwatch on the podcast, I'd create a thread to talk about the game.

Who are your favorite heroes to play?

What's your favorite alternate costumes?

What rank are you in competitive?

iron_patriot
Avenger
Avenger

Re: Overwatch

Post by iron_patriot » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:19 am

Attack: Pharah or Genji
Defense: Junkrat
Tank: D.Va
Support: Mercy or Zenyatta

I generally like mobility in my heroes, in a game as fast-paced as this is. The characters without any type of movement skills (double jump, flying, wall-riding) tend to be my least favorites. Except Zenyatta, for some reason.

Symmetra's Oasis skin from the Anniversary event is one of the best designs I've ever seen (And her classic's wonderful too, I have the Funko Pop of that). Can't go wrong with any of Tracer's alternates. Mercy's too for that matter, since those two seem to be the Blizzard favorites (Along with Reinhardt). Junkrat's are great because they reference two of my favorite comic villains.

I'm 2600 on PS4. Can't seem to go higher, but that's just cause I don't do comp with my friends.
Mabuhay ang Crawlspace!
Ignore the underscore, just call me Iron Patriot.
Tumblr
FSUSpiderFan wrote:In Fight Club you don't look at your opponent equally. You look at them as slime that needs to be bashed into submission.
Zeta House President-Tarantula