Crawl Space #12 Discussion Thread

The official home of the unauthorized, original continuity Spider-Man web series by Kevin Cushing.
CrazyChris
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Re: Crawl Space #12 Discussion Thread

Post by CrazyChris » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:03 pm

My middle name is Jared.

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:45 pm

CrazyChris wrote:My middle name is Jared.
Dammit, Chris, you're spoiling the story! :P
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

Wombat 909
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Wombat 909 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 am

I'm all caught up now on Crawl Space and got to reading this, this was perhaps my favourite issue. Seeing Ben back is a controversial move in my eyes, as much as I did love his character, when he died I was happy with it and accepted it. To see him back, I feel it kind of takes away that moment. However I'm excited to see what's going to happen with him and I since we have no idea what's going to happen, this makes it a very exciting time to be a Crawl Space fan. I'm looking forward to the Annual especially... whenever it's released.
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Crawlspace Fan
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by Crawlspace Fan » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:07 pm

I just finished reading all of the issue so far and I am feeling for to lazy and reply to them all. So I will just say here that I loved them all. Now on to issue 12 even though I have only started reading the Clone Saga. I have to say that I am completely smitten with Ben Riley. I loved everything about this issue. Also even though I am big fan of Flash/Carlie. I have to admit that a small part of me is liking the idea of Ben/Carlie. I am also in love with the Felicia and Morbius relationship. I loved that relationship in the 90's cartoon.
[img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1869/werentmarriedbanner.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/486/dhdnsl.jpg[/img][/quote]

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 am

Wow, you read all the issues, made it your username, and got a banner - I'm flattered! Definitely my favorite username on the board :wink: Seriously, though, I'm really glad you enjoyed them, and thank you so much for letting me know and advertising with your posts. I'm honored and humbled. And hopefully it won't be too obnoxiously much longer before I have some new stuff out for you to read. Such a big new fan may just be the kick in the butt I need to get back to it!
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

Crawlspace Fan
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by Crawlspace Fan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:22 pm

thank you for your reply and I understand that you are busy so take as long as you need to post the next issue. Because I am sure that it will be worth it.
[img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1869/werentmarriedbanner.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/486/dhdnsl.jpg[/img][/quote]

FSUSpiderFan
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by FSUSpiderFan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Kevin Cushing wrote:Wow, you read all the issues, made it your username, and got a banner - I'm flattered! Definitely my favorite username on the board :wink: Seriously, though, I'm really glad you enjoyed them, and thank you so much for letting me know and advertising with your posts. I'm honored and humbled. And hopefully it won't be too obnoxiously much longer before I have some new stuff out for you to read. Such a big new fan may just be the kick in the butt I need to get back to it!
Don't tease us :wink: The fans demand an issue! [smilie=spidey_not_kidding.gif]

Spideydude
Administrator
Administrator
Location: Texas Panhandle Chapter of the Crawl Space Command Center

Post by Spideydude » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 pm

FSUSpiderFan wrote:
Kevin Cushing wrote:Wow, you read all the issues, made it your username, and got a banner - I'm flattered! Definitely my favorite username on the board :wink: Seriously, though, I'm really glad you enjoyed them, and thank you so much for letting me know and advertising with your posts. I'm honored and humbled. And hopefully it won't be too obnoxiously much longer before I have some new stuff out for you to read. Such a big new fan may just be the kick in the butt I need to get back to it!
ZACH MUST READ MORE REILLYYYYYY MORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

So please, hurry! :P
This Post was Brought to you by... Spideydude! Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator!
Check out My Exclusive Online SeriesCrawl Space Avengers!
CSA Member Since 2003 Delta House Member: Cyclone

JR Fettingers Marvel:I'd hire Spideydude to be me at conventions, with his cowboy hat, a cigar sticking out of his mouth, and a beer in his hand because he would certainly look a lot "cooler" and "more relatable" to the fanbase that a short, gray haired middle aged man.

FSUSpiderFan
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by FSUSpiderFan » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Spideydude wrote:
FSUSpiderFan wrote:
ZACH MUST READ MORE REILLYYYYYY MORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

So please, hurry! :P
Poor Zach is going through Ben withdrawals.