Need YOUR questions for SM:CS 'ComicCon' Panel!

The official home of the unauthorized, original continuity Spider-Man web series by Kevin Cushing.
Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Need YOUR questions for SM:CS 'ComicCon' Panel!

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Ok folks, at the suggestion of Zarius I'm going to be doing a mock SDCC Panel for Spider-Man: Crawl Space. It's coming to you in the form of a VIDEO Q&A, so I need your questions to answer!

Questions can be as wide a range as you want, but if I end up with more of them than I can handle, I'll start weeding out the ones that aren't related to CS first. I'm more than willing to give teases, talk about when or if certain characters might pop up, what a character's status is in the CS Universe, and that kind of thing, so ask whatever you want about Spider-Man: Crawl Space, both past and future!

EMAIL me your questions at , and please include your username in the email for me to read on air (or your real name if you prefer that used)! The way I'm going to do this is just to print out all the emails I get and read the questions when I'm recording the video. I will not be looking at this thread or checking PMs, so you absolutely must EMAIL me your questions if you want them answered! Once again:

EMAIL TO:

Please don't be shy, I need your questions or there's nothing to record!

To keep this close to the actual ComicCon, I'll be recording tomorrow night, so your absolute deadline is tomorrow (Sunday) at 5PM Eastern Standard Time! That gives you 27 hours from right now to email me those questions! So get those brains working, and ask me anything that interests you about Crawl Space! And don't worry about whether I may or may not have answered the question before. I know not everybody has looked through all the discussion threads in their entirety, so I'm willing to repeat things I may have said before that you've missed. Just send me those emails so I have a show!
Last edited by Kevin Cushing on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

George Berryman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by George Berryman » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Question submitted - now will we get real answers or just editorial runaround, damnit?! 8)
--George Berryman (Delta House Member 'Bear' - Join Us Now!),
"Old School"

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:40 pm

George Berryman wrote:Question submitted - now will we get real answers or just editorial runaround, damnit?! 8)
Probably a little bit of both :wink:
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

tschamp

Post by tschamp » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Questions sent. I hope you don't get a memo from the EIC stating not to answer my questions... :!:

SpiderPool279
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by SpiderPool279 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:12 pm

My questions are sent! Can't wait kev!
ImageImage
Why Spidey and Deadpool don't team-up more often
BEST OMD JOKE EVER (warning: large image)

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 am

I've gotten a lot of great queestions so far, but it's really slowin' down now. Only 4 hours left for those of you that haven't submitted questions yet! Don't miss your chance!

BD
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by BD » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok question from the webmaster time.
When you're a big and famous writer will you use your great power with great responsibility?

Keep up the great work buddy!
BD
BD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider-Man Crawl Space Webmaster
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

coolmvm
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by coolmvm » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:37 pm

I've sent in my questions a bit early, but I do hope you get them Kevin. :oops:
Spider-girl forever!!

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Got everybody's questions, and I'm about to start recording now! Depending on how long this takes (lots of questions) it should be online either later tonight or tomorrow evening.

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm

70 minutes, folks. 7 10 minute parts. I think it went really well, lots of great questions. I'm working on uploading them now, but it's going to take some time.