Crawl Space #4 Discussion Thread

The official home of the unauthorized, original continuity Spider-Man web series by Kevin Cushing.
Shadow116
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by Shadow116 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:28 pm

I am pretty amped up for Parts 4&5 myself. Black Spider is one of the best additions to the CS universe. aside from Mr. Clean, and the Goblin King. So I'm looking forward to see how he came to be, learn more of what motivates him, and how the hell he knows everything about Peter lol.

Speaking of Harry's flame blasting identity, what will he do after doing whatever he wants to do with Gabe? Personally I'm way off in speculation land but I feel he is eliminating those he deems as imposters or usurpers of the Goblin identity. So if he is going after Goblins Roddy would definitely be on his hit list [smilie=greengoblin.gif] . I'm probably completely wrong, but had to get some kind of speculation going.
With great power there must also come great responsibility.

The Friendly Neighborhood Writer

Delta House Member: BLUES

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Shadow116 wrote:Speaking of Harry's flame blasting identity, what will he do after doing whatever he wants to do with Gabe?
You'll see something Harry's been working on for quite awhile in the next arc. As for his little Goblin hunt, Harry's got a bug up his ass about the Osborn legacy. His father's legacy was very important to him before he 'died,' and he came back to find it being ruined by - his father. He killed Norman to protect the legacy, and Gabe is a blood Osborn who dared to put on a Goblin mask. So he's *%&^ed.
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

Shadow116
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by Shadow116 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:44 pm

If there is a lesson to be learned from the Spider-Man universe it's probably this, never mess with a pissed Osborn. lol

cpahl2000
Avenger
Avenger

Post by cpahl2000 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Shadow116 wrote:If there is a lesson to be learned from the Spider-Man universe it's probably this, never mess with a pissed Osborn. lol

Indeed [smilie=spidey_clap.gif] Indeed. [smilie=spidey_thumbs.gif]
Delta Tau Chi Brother Name- Manta

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Things are slowing down in here guys. Think we need to advertise this more?
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

Shadow116
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by Shadow116 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:16 pm

We need something to take the edge off the wait, because after an issue is read everyone seems to vanish till next 'ish....

Have any ideas Kev?

I'll try to figure out something.

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Only thing that comes to mind is quitting my job so I can get these out 3 times a month! Now I just gotta figure out how to get money for it...

Shadow116
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by Shadow116 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:08 am

Lets come up with something less drastic...maybe a CS fan art or writing contest? Just something to keep the excitement or content level up.

Or is that too crazy?

Obviously no real prizes, but the winners could get something into a CS issue whether it be something simple as a scripted cameo or the winning pic posted on the site, etc.

The more I think about it the more fun it sounds.

Spider-boyN2Jesus
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by Spider-boyN2Jesus » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Silly bad guys. Why are they always like this, lol ;P? Nobody killed the Daily Bugle; the entire staff is still alive, lol--sure the building is destroyed, but who cares? Well ok, the computers and probably all their records are gone, but I don't see that stopping Jonah, lol! He'll have a big story in store, lol! The people were what gave him a home and made him feel loved, lol! Or does the Black Spider not know that they're alive, lol?

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Oh the Black Spider's well aware the people aren't dead. There's a pattern to what he's doing, and killing the people wouldn't have fit as well as destroying the building. You may not be able to see it clearly just yet, but you will.

Seriously, though, thanks for reading! It's really nice to see a new comment in here again, I was missing them!

Spider-boyN2Jesus
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by Spider-boyN2Jesus » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:02 am

Perhaps even Peter won't see the connection until it plays out?

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:09 am

He'll be personally swept up in it soon enough :wink:

Spideydude
Administrator
Administrator
Location: Texas Panhandle Chapter of the Crawl Space Command Center

Post by Spideydude » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:09 am

Kevin, I THINK I know who BS is.

But I won't say it.. Yet.

-SD
This Post was Brought to you by... Spideydude! Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator!
Check out My Exclusive Online SeriesCrawl Space Avengers!
CSA Member Since 2003 Delta House Member: Cyclone

JR Fettingers Marvel:I'd hire Spideydude to be me at conventions, with his cowboy hat, a cigar sticking out of his mouth, and a beer in his hand because he would certainly look a lot "cooler" and "more relatable" to the fanbase that a short, gray haired middle aged man.

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:12 am

Spideydude wrote:Kevin, I THINK I know who BS is.

But I won't say it.. Yet.

-SD
If you've actually managed to call it, I will be quite impressed. I won't answer, but feel free to PM your guess to me so you can gloat next month with my blessing [smilie=spidey_cheers.gif]

FSUSpiderFan
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by FSUSpiderFan » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:43 am

I thought you said he wasn't an existing character?