CRAWL SPACE BANNERS V.2

The official home of the unauthorized, original continuity Spider-Man web series by Kevin Cushing.
bdog
Artist
Artist

CRAWL SPACE BANNERS V.2

Post by bdog » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:44 pm

It took ages to do but i finally got around to it

I will probably edit a bigger version later but I was too lazy to color the cover again for a third time :twisted: so here you go!

Enjoy
[smilie=spidey_building.gif]
Last edited by bdog on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 pm

Outstanding, man! Wearing it proudly!
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 am

Kevin Cushing wrote:Outstanding, man! Wearing it proudly!
Thanks Kevin! [smilie=spidey_dance.gif]

So am I!

FSUSpiderFan
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by FSUSpiderFan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:17 am

Hey. Can someone make a new banner that doesn't say monthly so Kevin doesn't have to worry about getting accused of false advertisement. Also it would be cool to incorporate newer elements of the series like the Goblin King, Black Spider, or hell even Mr. Clean... It would be funny having one pertaining to Norman's fate. Only one man had the guts to give Norman what he deserves. That man is Kevin Cushing!

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:13 am

FSUSpiderFan wrote:It would be funny having one pertaining to Norman's fate. Only one man had the guts to give Norman what he deserves. That man is Kevin Cushing!
I hesitate to even suggest this, because even as I say it I can hear bdog's head exploding, but that gives me an idea. What about a Civil War-esque banner campaign for Crawl Space? "Spider-Man: Crawl Space by Kevin Cushing" on the left, a different image with a phrase under it on the right, and the url going across the bottom. One with an image of the Black Spider from one of the #6 covers, with the words "My childhood was raped...and I liked it." The image of the Faceless Man from Ted's #3 cover and "Crawl Space rocked my face off." Any random image of Mephisto and "This guy doesn't want you to read Crawl Space." The Green Goblin's floating head from Scott's #3 cover with "Harry Osborn's new stuffed animal." Peter and Mary Jane looking all depressed from Ted's #2 cover with "The Parkers just found out you're not reading Crawl Space." The Black Spider sitting on his throne-esque chair from Ted's #4 cover with "Black Reign." Shocked Spidey from Scott's #4 cover with "There's not going to be a Dark Reign: Mr. Clean, is there?" Spidey and MJ from the #1 cover with "The only hottie Spidey wants to mack on." And maybe a picture of me with "If they're the Webheads now, can I be the Brain Trust?" 8)
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

Ronin09
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by Ronin09 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Kevin Cushing wrote:
FSUSpiderFan wrote:It would be funny having one pertaining to Norman's fate. Only one man had the guts to give Norman what he deserves. That man is Kevin Cushing!
I hesitate to even suggest this, because even as I say it I can hear bdog's head exploding, but that gives me an idea. What about a Civil War-esque banner campaign for Crawl Space? "Spider-Man: Crawl Space by Kevin Cushing" on the left, a different image with a phrase under it on the right, and the url going across the bottom. One with an image of the Black Spider from one of the #6 covers, with the words "My childhood was raped...and I liked it." The image of the Faceless Man from Ted's #3 cover and "Crawl Space rocked my face off." Any random image of Mephisto and "This guy doesn't want you to read Crawl Space." The Goblin King from Scott's #2 cover with "Mind on Fire? That's my hand, Dan." The Green Goblin's floating head from Scott's #3 cover with "Harry Osborn's new stuffed animal." Peter and Mary Jane looking all depressed from Ted's #2 cover with "The Parkers just found out you're not reading Crawl Space." The Black Spider sitting on his throne-esque chair from Ted's #4 cover with "Black Reign." Shocked Spidey from Scott's #4 cover with "There's not going to be a Dark Reign: Mr. Clean, is there?" Spidey and MJ from the #1 cover with "The only hottie Spidey wants to mack on." And maybe a picture of me with "If they're the Webheads now, can I be the Brain Trust?" 8)
i would rock any and ALL of those! especially the mephisto and webhead/braintrust ones!

Proudly cheering the White n' Blue Crew GO LEAFS GO BABY!!!

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Kevin Cushing wrote:
I hesitate to even suggest this, because even as I say it I can hear bdog's head exploding, but that gives me an idea. What about a Civil War-esque banner campaign for Crawl Space? "Spider-Man: Crawl Space by Kevin Cushing" on the left, a different image with a phrase under it on the right, and the url going across the bottom. One with an image of the Black Spider from one of the #6 covers, with the words "My childhood was raped...and I liked it." The image of the Faceless Man from Ted's #3 cover and "Crawl Space rocked my face off." Any random image of Mephisto and "This guy doesn't want you to read Crawl Space." The Goblin King from Scott's #2 cover with "Mind on Fire? That's my hand, Dan." The Green Goblin's floating head from Scott's #3 cover with "Harry Osborn's new stuffed animal." Peter and Mary Jane looking all depressed from Ted's #2 cover with "The Parkers just found out you're not reading Crawl Space." The Black Spider sitting on his throne-esque chair from Ted's #4 cover with "Black Reign." Shocked Spidey from Scott's #4 cover with "There's not going to be a Dark Reign: Mr. Clean, is there?" Spidey and MJ from the #1 cover with "The only hottie Spidey wants to mack on." And maybe a picture of me with "If they're the Webheads now, can I be the Brain Trust?" 8)
Holy Jebus! Hehe lets see if I can get to those this weekend :)

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:56 pm

bdog wrote:
Kevin Cushing wrote:
Holy Jebus! Hehe lets see if I can get to those this weekend :)
Bdog, you are, as always, the man!

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:05 pm

I've been at this for 40 minutes lol

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Oh my God! You did it!!! Bdog, you get the Crawl Space awards for dedication and sheer badassery!

Grab one now folks! They're gonna go fast! Seriously, though, let's all sport one (or two :wink: )of these around here and all the other websites we're a part of. Get people curious. This is amazing!

NOTE: When you put one in your sig, this is how you make it clickable to this forum, just remove all the spaces (and please do this, especially at other websites so people can find it): [ url = http://spidermancrawlspace.com/wwwboard ... m.php?f=16 ] [ img ] insert image url here [ /img ] [ /url ]

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Kevin Cushing wrote:Oh my God! You did it!!! Bdog, you get the Crawl Space awards for dedication and sheer badassery!

Grab one now folks! They're gonna go fast! Seriously, though, let's all sport one (or two :wink: )of these around here and all the other websites we're a part of. Get people curious. This is amazing!

NOTE: When you put one in your sig, this is how you make it clickable to this forum, just remove all the spaces (and please do this, especially at other websites so people can find it): [ url = http://spidermancrawlspace.com/wwwboard ... m.php?f=16 ] [ img ] insert image url here [ /img ] [ /url ]
YAY! Heh, Glad u dig em Kevin, I hope everyone on the boards sports one of these. Now all I have to do is get you to sport a banner from my website ;)

Shadow116
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by Shadow116 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Sweet!!!!

Great job bdog, but man my sig is getting complex lol
With great power there must also come great responsibility.

The Friendly Neighborhood Writer

Delta House Member: BLUES

Ronin09
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by Ronin09 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:46 pm

awesome... just... wow. simply awesome.

Proudly cheering the White n' Blue Crew GO LEAFS GO BABY!!!

BD
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by BD » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:42 am

Care for another one made by me?

BD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider-Man Crawl Space Webmaster
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:19 am

Badass! That's awesome BD, thanks! And yes, please, anybody can make new banners that wants to!