CRAWL SPACE BANNERS V.2

The official home of the unauthorized, original continuity Spider-Man web series by Kevin Cushing.
spidertour02

Post by spidertour02 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:26 pm

I just added one.

If I ever do a piece for you one day I'll link the forum in my deviantART post (like I did for BD's commission). :)

FSUSpiderFan
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by FSUSpiderFan » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Awesome! Way to go Bdog and Brad! I put it out there and it happened. I feel all powerful!!! Today Crawlspace banners, tomorrow the world!!!! Muhahahhah!! [smilie=greengoblin.gif]

Seriously though, I still want one with a decapited Norman with "Only one man had the guts to give Norman what he deserves. That man is Kevin Cushing!" First one to do it gets mega Crawlspace points.

Spideydude
Administrator
Administrator
Location: Texas Panhandle Chapter of the Crawl Space Command Center

Post by Spideydude » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 am

And Kevin, You'll notice that I did mine. Because there are three reasons:

A) Because You've had the Link to SD.com for so so Long. I owe you.
B) The book is Badassness.
C) I get to Advertise CSA while doing ads for your book! (Because of E's Level of Badass that came from that Cover.)
This Post was Brought to you by... Spideydude! Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator!
Check out My Exclusive Online SeriesCrawl Space Avengers!
CSA Member Since 2003 Delta House Member: Cyclone

JR Fettingers Marvel:I'd hire Spideydude to be me at conventions, with his cowboy hat, a cigar sticking out of his mouth, and a beer in his hand because he would certainly look a lot "cooler" and "more relatable" to the fanbase that a short, gray haired middle aged man.

Combustible Pumpkins
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Re: CRAWL SPACE BANNERS

Post by Combustible Pumpkins » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:09 pm

After that latest issue I have no choice but to wear this now! I mean it, Kev! Looking forward to the next issue. [smilie=spidey_cheers.gif]

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Thanks CP! I really do appreciate that!
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Guys I'm ready to make a new batch of Banners so I need to hear your take...What kind of banners do you want and what do you want them to say...

*Note Kevin has approval on them so nothing to racy, grammatically incorrect (if you catch my drift) and nothing to ever bash a creator...

Having said that...let's get to work....

FSUSpiderFan
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Re: CRAWL SPACE BANNERS V.2

Post by FSUSpiderFan » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Read Crawlspace or the Black Spider will make you.

Harry's face morphing into the Goblin King and say "It's good to be the king."

Kevin Cushing "Somebody had to make Carly interesting."

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:24 am

We could do a special one for BTMX with a "Carlie Cooper Crawl Space" logo instead of Spider-Man Crawl Space, and a picture of Carlie saying "Peter who?" :lol:
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

Hollister4Mayor
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by Hollister4Mayor » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:02 pm

I'm liking the idea there, H4M. I might suggest playing with fonts and colors to make the text more easily readable, though.

Hollister4Mayor
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by Hollister4Mayor » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Since the MB banner's time has expired, I thought this would be a good place to preserve it for posterity. A final big thank you to Brad for turning this wonderful piece by Hambone and bdog into the official MB banner for a week!

Crawlspace Fan
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by Crawlspace Fan » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:28 pm

I am loving the banners and I took one to use.
[img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1869/werentmarriedbanner.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/486/dhdnsl.jpg[/img][/quote]