Crawl Space #2 Discussion Thread

The official home of the unauthorized, original continuity Spider-Man web series by Kevin Cushing.
Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Re: Crawl Space #2 Discussion Thread

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Thanks man! I really appreciate that you took the time both to read these and to comment on both of them! Really glad you're digging it (for the most part) and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the rest!
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

Zero
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Re: Crawl Space #2 Bonus Material!

Post by Zero » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:46 pm

A little goes a long way but in kevin's case a little goes A HELL OF A LONG WAY
Image NORMAN OSBORN

Nova#1
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by Nova#1 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:33 am

Loved this one. I wasn't expecting much of a Norman-Harry story in this issue. Can't believe you killed him! The Goblin King...is that why Harry seems to have a new power? When I heard that name, it just reminded me of the old Mutant X series where Madelyn Prior became the Goblin Queen.
Click to see what Ben Reilly thinks of OMD

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Nova#1 wrote:Loved this one.
Thanks!
The Goblin King...is that why Harry seems to have a new power? When I heard that name, it just reminded me of the old Mutant X series where Madelyn Prior became the Goblin Queen.
Harry's new powers come from the new, experimental goblin serum he took. When it looked like it killed Harry, Norman abandoned it, but it turns out it worked quite well...
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

FSUSpiderFan
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by FSUSpiderFan » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Yes, he became a bad ass!

Nova#1
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by Nova#1 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:19 am

Kevin Cushing wrote:
The Goblin King...is that why Harry seems to have a new power? When I heard that name, it just reminded me of the old Mutant X series where Madelyn Prior became the Goblin Queen.
Harry's new powers come from the new, experimental goblin serum he took. When it looked like it killed Harry, Norman abandoned it, but it turns out it worked quite well...
Oh okay...hadn't even thought of that as being the answer :lol:
Click to see what Ben Reilly thinks of OMD