Crawl Space #2 Discussion Thread

The official home of the unauthorized, original continuity Spider-Man web series by Kevin Cushing.
Shadow116
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by Shadow116 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:48 pm

*cue 24 countdown clock*
With great power there must also come great responsibility.

The Friendly Neighborhood Writer

Delta House Member: BLUES

CrazyChris
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by CrazyChris » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Can't wait. I haven't read an issue of Spider-Man since 575. I can say one thing is certain: Crawl Space will have better interiors.

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:53 pm

CrazyChris wrote:Can't wait. I haven't read an issue of Spider-Man since 575. I can say one thing is certain: Crawl Space will have better interiors.
:lol:

And I can also say, having both fully colored covers in hand, it will have better covers as well. Ted and Scott kick ass, and I'd take either of them over Bachalo any day. Though that is not nearly as high praise as they deserve...
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

musicfighter
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by musicfighter » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:58 am

Woot! I can't wait for Crawl Space 3! Kevin, methinks you should give us a preview like we get on IGN for the real issues. [smilie=spidey_dude.gif]

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:08 am

musicfighter wrote:Kevin, methinks you should give us a preview like we get on IGN for the real issues. [smilie=spidey_dude.gif]
Heh, the big action scene of the issue's in the first 5 pages, so I don't think you want it spoiled for you a mere 23 hours before you can read the real thing how it was supposed to be read :wink:
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:23 am

I tell ya what, though. To whet your appetites, I'll give you an EXCLUSIVE look at Ted Brandt's cover for issue #3, with colors by bdog. There will also be another variant from Scott Larson (aka scooter).

Here it is, your first look at Spider-Man: Crawl Space #3 - "Spider-Man Black Part 1":

jwalker
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by jwalker » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:56 am

Nice cover, can't wait to actually read the issue.

FSUSpiderFan
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by FSUSpiderFan » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:00 am

Look, it's Nicholas Cage from Face-off! Who would think he would come gunning for Spidey?

Funnykay
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Funnykay » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:39 am

man the Red Skull's face must have melted or something! Just kiddin' Nice Cover.
So, who's the real sicko, America? Me, for carrying out this little prank? The producers and executives at the network, who let it all happen-- or is it you people, who mindlessly watched it all on your television sets? - The Joker
No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even Gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it. - Sosuke Aizen
Smoking marijuana, eating Cheetos and masturbating do not constitute plans in my book. - Walter White
Look straight ahead. Look squarely at the people you're killing. And don't forget them. Never...forget them. Because they won't forget you.
- Solf J. Kimblee

Miles_Warren
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by Miles_Warren » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:19 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwww

The Faceless Man is sick. When I first heard his name I just thought he was gonna be a man with a blank face (i.e. no eyes, nose etc.) but this is SICK.

Well done Kev...and Ted. That cover is awesome :D

coolmvm
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by coolmvm » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Hey that can't be the Red Skull, because that who that Faceless guy looks like. :?

Still I can't wait for the issue Kevin. I wish you the best of Good luck. [smilie=spidey_clap.gif]
Spider-girl forever!!

scooter

Post by scooter » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:14 pm

Kevin Cushing wrote:
CrazyChris wrote:Can't wait. I haven't read an issue of Spider-Man since 575. I can say one thing is certain: Crawl Space will have better interiors.

And I can also say, having both fully colored covers in hand, it will have better covers as well. Ted and Scott kick ass, and I'd take either of them over Bachalo any day. Though that is not nearly as high praise as they deserve...
Call me crazy, but I really like Bachalo's work. I'd love to have his design sense...

Spider-Girl
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Spider-Girl » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:07 pm

oooo...5 hours to go!

The pressure is on, my friend.
'Could I please have a bathroom token?' -- Bertone

Please sign my petition to get Batgirl: Year One back into production! http://www.gopetition.com/online/36228.html

cpahl2000
Avenger
Avenger

Post by cpahl2000 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:47 pm

Kevin Cushing wrote:I tell ya what, though. To whet your appetites, I'll give you an EXCLUSIVE look at Ted Brandt's cover for issue #3, with colors by bdog. There will also be another variant from Scott Larson (aka scooter).

Here it is, your first look at Spider-Man: Crawl Space #3 - "Spider-Man Black Part 1":

I loved the cover! I really can´t wait for# 3 , It´s been my Spider-man comics and I say it with pride.
Delta Tau Chi Brother Name- Manta

CrazyChris
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by CrazyChris » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:52 pm

scooter wrote:
Kevin Cushing wrote:

Call me crazy, but I really like Bachalo's work. I'd love to have his design sense...
You're crazy. That Goblin demonstrates better design sense than any rotten-mouthed homeless bum lady Bachalo ever churned out.