Spider-Man: Crawl Space Fan Art

The official home of the unauthorized, original continuity Spider-Man web series by Kevin Cushing.
Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Spider-Man: Crawl Space Fan Art

Post by Kevin Cushing » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:53 pm

By now many of you have heard that the planned interior art for Spider-Man: Crawl Space will no longer be happening. But that doesn't stop anyone that wants to from illustrating their favorite scenes from the story. This is the place to post any original images pertaining to Spider-Man: Crawl Space, whether they be panels, pages, characters, or simply ideas. So show off your talent everybody, I'd love to see what you guys make visually of these stories!

And if you have any fan art unrelated to the Crawl Space comic, you can post in in the general Fan Art thread here!
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:55 am

New Colors [smilie=spidey_dance.gif]

Miles_Warren
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by Miles_Warren » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:55 am

Oooo I like that arkwork bdog. Was that yourself or scooter who done it?

Very nice.... [smilie=spidey_thumbs.gif]

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:41 pm

I can't draw for my life lol it was jack001 on deviant art but the colors are by me

Zarius
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Zarius » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:39 pm

You're a damn fine inker bdog.

Hmm, Kevin, I hope you're not charging extra for that variant cover :lol:
The people claiming it is stale only show the lack of imagination they have, as the character is returned once again to 20 years old...wow, we never seen that before. Keeping the character relevant? Please. Maybe it is time to create new Marvel Heroes, instead of destroying and retelling well-worn old stories.
-Newsarama.com member TheUniversalGuardian

Support The Future

-Darkhawk
-Nova
-New Warriors
-Spider-Girl
-Exiles
-Ultimate Spider-Man

"The past is a cashed cheque, your maximum port of power is now"

A lot of People who got over OMD STILL don't like BND. FACT

People who get all whiny about anti-BND fans shouldnt be trolling them in their sigs. Nobody "gets over" a development that is open to free and open opinion. THE GOSPEL TRUTH,

Trolls have their wives thrown off bridges.

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Zarius wrote:You're a damn fine inker bdog.
Thanks man

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:25 pm

Zarius wrote:Hmm, Kevin, I hope you're not charging extra for that variant cover :lol:
STILL FOR THE LOW PRICE OF ONLY $0.00! [smilie=spidey_not_kidding.gif] [smilie=greengoblin.gif]
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

cpahl2000
Avenger
Avenger

Post by cpahl2000 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:57 pm

bdog wrote:New Colors [smilie=spidey_dance.gif]

Excellent style, I just loved.
Delta Tau Chi Brother Name- Manta

Hambone
Artist
Artist

Post by Hambone » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Well, I took a break from drawing my own "Satirical Spider-Man" comic and drew a
pencil sketch "impression" of the Thor scene. I took a few liberties with the "Death Rider" visually, since there's already alot of "Grim Reaper" type characters running around. (Ring wraiths, death eaters, etc.) I stylized a 19th century persian style helmet
and gave him some chest armor. I liked Kev's description of how his sword "forms out of him" and gave it a bony growth appearance.

"You want to be a genius? It's easy, just say everything stinks, then you're never wrong. That's how much of a genius I am!"

-Wilbur Cobb The Ren and Stimpy Show.

My Deviant Art Page!

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:05 pm

Oh my GOD, Hambone, that is amazing! I absolutely LOVE your Death Rider! Thank you so much for devoting the time and effort to draw that out, it looks perfect!

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:06 pm

OMG! That is wow...I mean wow...

I'm speechless great job Hambone

Funnykay
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Funnykay » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:03 am

Your Thor is great. I love it.
So, who's the real sicko, America? Me, for carrying out this little prank? The producers and executives at the network, who let it all happen-- or is it you people, who mindlessly watched it all on your television sets? - The Joker
No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even Gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it. - Sosuke Aizen
Smoking marijuana, eating Cheetos and masturbating do not constitute plans in my book. - Walter White
Look straight ahead. Look squarely at the people you're killing. And don't forget them. Never...forget them. Because they won't forget you.
- Solf J. Kimblee

FSUSpiderFan
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by FSUSpiderFan » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:21 am

Aw... the Thor bitch slap, just as I imagined. Good work!

Hambone
Artist
Artist

Post by Hambone » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:53 am

I'm glad you guys like it, I'm rather overly critical of my art so it's nice to hear positive feedback. (I'm still not happy with that chest plate, but I already reworked it repeatedly.) Oh and thank you Kev for the inspiration...

Here's one more I did, and that'll be it from me with this ish. (Don't want to bear the wraith of Marvel's legal department... :wink: )

Inking is not my strong point, but since I drew it in non-photo blue pencil I needed to
make sure it would show up when scanned.
Last edited by Hambone on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You want to be a genius? It's easy, just say everything stinks, then you're never wrong. That's how much of a genius I am!"

-Wilbur Cobb The Ren and Stimpy Show.

My Deviant Art Page!

ditko_loves_green77
Avenger
Avenger

Post by ditko_loves_green77 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:54 am

OH! These pics rock out loud!!!
:D

The Thor bitch slap we all wanted to see!!
Nice