Pimping "Crawl Space"

The official home of the unauthorized, original continuity Spider-Man web series by Kevin Cushing.
Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:17 am

UPDATE: The marvel.com thread was not deleted by accident, that jackass mod has banned all linking to the Crawl Space. Read more here.
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

Miles_Warren
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by Miles_Warren » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:47 am

*sigh*

sorry about that Kevin

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Miles_Warren wrote:*sigh*

sorry about that Kevin
Don't worry about it, dude. Not your fault. You're the one that championed the series over there, so I have nothing but thanks and respect for you.
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey

Miles_Warren
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by Miles_Warren » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Kevin Cushing wrote:UPDATE: The marvel.com thread was not deleted by accident, that jackass mod has banned all linking to the Crawl Space. Read more here.

Forgot to correct the first part of your post Kevin, but the thread was deleted by a glitch and not by DragynWulf.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Let's just all move on from that topic, shall we...

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Yes we should, hey I might display adds for the series on my comic website...

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 am

bdog wrote:Yes we should, hey I might display adds for the series on my comic website...
That would be kick ass of you! I joined your board recently because I noticed the thread on Crawl Space had a last post from several months ago of "What happened to it?" But since I answered that question there's been no more response. Ads on your news page would be much appreciated indeed!

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:40 am

Kevin Cushing wrote:
bdog wrote:Yes we should, hey I might display adds for the series on my comic website...
That would be kick ass of you! I joined your board recently because I noticed the thread on Crawl Space had a last post from several months ago of "What happened to it?" But since I answered that question there's been no more response. Ads on your news page would be much appreciated indeed!
K cool, I'll work up an add for it in a little bit :P [smilie=spidey_cheers.gif]

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 pm

I just saw it on the site, man. I thought you were just going to put up a news story, but it's a stationary banner ad with a clickable link! That's friggin' awesome!

Spideydude
Administrator
Administrator
Location: Texas Panhandle Chapter of the Crawl Space Command Center

Post by Spideydude » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:19 pm

I think it's time for a Link on SD.com...

BDog?
This Post was Brought to you by... Spideydude! Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator!
Check out My Exclusive Online SeriesCrawl Space Avengers!
CSA Member Since 2003 Delta House Member: Cyclone

JR Fettingers Marvel:I'd hire Spideydude to be me at conventions, with his cowboy hat, a cigar sticking out of his mouth, and a beer in his hand because he would certainly look a lot "cooler" and "more relatable" to the fanbase that a short, gray haired middle aged man.

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Spideydude wrote:I think it's time for a Link on SD.com...

BDog?
Yeah, may as well get your clone people into it before the return of Kaine, huh? 8)

Thanks SD!

Spideydude
Administrator
Administrator
Location: Texas Panhandle Chapter of the Crawl Space Command Center

Post by Spideydude » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Damn Skippy! Now I just got to figgure out how to make it work with my layout.
This Post was Brought to you by... Spideydude! Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator!
Check out My Exclusive Online SeriesCrawl Space Avengers!
CSA Member Since 2003 Delta House Member: Cyclone

JR Fettingers Marvel:I'd hire Spideydude to be me at conventions, with his cowboy hat, a cigar sticking out of his mouth, and a beer in his hand because he would certainly look a lot "cooler" and "more relatable" to the fanbase that a short, gray haired middle aged man.

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Maybe we can get you a banner with an old badass image of Kaine that reads:

"Cloned Soul"
Spider-Man: Crawl Space #13-15

bdog
Artist
Artist

Post by bdog » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Spideydude wrote:I think it's time for a Link on SD.com...

BDog?
Heh, I'll hook you up to Zach ;)

Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Re: Pimping "Crawl Space"

Post by Kevin Cushing » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:19 am

Ok, my friends, now that Crawl Space is finally back we need to get the word out! I think anyone that's not checking this site everyday has probably rightfully forgotten it exists.

So go forth! Post something about Crawl Space and its new issue anywhere and everywhere you can think of - message boards, blogs, podcasts, heck, petition your favorite comic news site to do a story - and then come back and drop a link to your pimpage here to show your support!

And a pre-emptive thank you to anyone who can help me get this thing out there! I need all the help I can get!