Clone Saga Chronicles Podcast

The Message Board devoted to the network of Podcasts covering the smaller corners of Spider-Man's multiverse. The one-stop shop for all things related to Spidey-Dude.com and all the podcasts devoted to it!

Moderators: Spideydude, BD

Re: Clone Saga Chronicles Podcast

Postby Combustible Pumpkins » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:16 pm

spidertour02 wrote:I'm glad you like it, CP. It gets better as it goes, I promise. :)

They're pretty good already, 02. You get to review your own seminal Bagley book in the # 3 podcast. Someone, I'm guessing Bertone, does a high-pitched " I wuv you, Brian Michael Bendis!" which made me chuckle, you guys should sample that one. [smilie=spidey_cheers.gif] I think you guys are fastly approaching the part of the Clone Saga I intend on skipping when I eventually reread it. I think my favorite part of the CS is the tail end in which Reilly is Spidey.
Combustible Pumpkins
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Postby spidertour02 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Combustible Pumpkins wrote:I think my favorite part of the CS is the tail end in which Reilly is Spidey.

That's my favorite part as well. They did some legitimately good stuff in that era. Not all of it was solid (robo-Hobgoblin springs to mind), but it was still pretty good. In fact, the period from Ben Reilly becoming Spider-Man to the beginnings of the Reboot is my favorite era of Spider-Man of those that I read new. :D
spidertour02

Postby Spideydude » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:44 pm

spidertour02 wrote:
Combustible Pumpkins wrote:I think my favorite part of the CS is the tail end in which Reilly is Spidey.

That's my favorite part as well. They did some legitimately good stuff in that era. Not all of it was solid (robo-Hobgoblin springs to mind), but it was still pretty good. In fact, the period from Ben Reilly becoming Spider-Man to the beginnings of the Reboot is my favorite era of Spider-Man of those that I read new. :D

Yes we're (Slowly) approaching that era in the show. We have three episodes of 'Main Shows' left before the beginning of the era.

Course, we have 15 actual shows between now and then...

-SD
This Post was Brought to you by... Spideydude! Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator!
Check out My Exclusive Online SeriesCrawl Space Avengers!
CSA Member Since 2003 Delta House Member: Cyclone

JR Fettingers Marvel:I'd hire Spideydude to be me at conventions, with his cowboy hat, a cigar sticking out of his mouth, and a beer in his hand because he would certainly look a lot "cooler" and "more relatable" to the fanbase that a short, gray haired middle aged man.

Spideydude
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Texas Panhandle Chapter of the Crawl Space Command Center

Postby prodigy » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:32 am

So do you guys think that you'll consider doing a podcast where you compare the 616 clone saga with the Ultimate clone saga. I think that would be an interesting discussion to see that similarities and differences between the two similar storylines. :)
prodigy
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Postby Spideydude » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:43 am

prodigy wrote:So do you guys think that you'll consider doing a podcast where you compare the 616 clone saga with the Ultimate clone saga. I think that would be an interesting discussion to see that similarities and differences between the two similar storylines. :)

We did a crossover with a podcast called Teenaged Wasteland: an Ultimate Spider-Man Podcast that covered those issues.

I'll try to get those episodes on the main feed. It'll likely be multiple episodes. (It was also a crossover with ASM Classics.) I'll discuss it with the rest of the gang.
This Post was Brought to you by... Spideydude! Your Friendly Neighborhood Administrator!

JR Fettingers Marvel:I'd hire Spideydude to be me at conventions, with his cowboy hat, a cigar sticking out of his mouth, and a beer in his hand because he would certainly look a lot "cooler" and "more relatable" to the fanbase that a short, gray haired middle aged man.

Spideydude
Administrator
Administrator

Postby prodigy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Alright thanks
prodigy
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Postby Spideydude » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:26 am

Episode 35 is out. What did you think?

Spideydude
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:50 pm

All new CSC episode!

This time the gang covers Planet of the Symbiotes!

http://www.spidey-dude.com/?p=4255
Delta House Member Gimli

https://40.media.tumblr.com/2e65cb18213b8d4bf704dca08169e49c/tumblr_nz9jrqvyRA1she6m6o1_400.jpg

"The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the Goblin and took the spider out. "

Joey Z was F.A.C.A.D.E.

THIS: http://hellzyeahthewebwieldingavenger.tumblr.com/post/77268781356/the-debate-norman-osborn-vs-otto-octavius-who-is-the

My secret identity is: Ubertestosterone90sArnieAvenger....-Man
Big Al
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Postby tfnj » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Hey,guys. I recently went through a downloading binge of your podcast and found some errors.

Episodes 9,50,and 51 won't download.
Where the link to episode 20 should be there is instead another link to episode 19.

I'm done complaining now. Keep up the good work. CSC and the Crawlspace podcast really help pass those hours at work!
tfnj
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer