Harry Osborn, The Goblin Prince part 4

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

Postby felinephoenix » Thu May 04, 2006 7:44 pm

Looks like the HTML is fixed! Except the link to the SMB is covering up some of that summary for the next one. Maybe it's just my browser?

Anyway, this was a great read, like always! I've only just gotten into the Spidey comics, but I've been enjoying your articles for a while, Madgoblin. (In fact, they're a big part of why I started collecting the comics. I had no idea there was so much to them until I read your stuff!)
Keep up the great work!
felinephoenix
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Postby Guest » Thu May 04, 2006 8:08 pm

Great article!

I found out abut your stuff when part 3 came out, and I sat and read the whole site that night. It's amazing how much you can read between the lines. You weren't a psyche major in school by chance, were you? Hahahaha.

Postby jkaris » Thu May 04, 2006 8:14 pm

I posted above while I was logged in, but it registered the post from a guest? Odd.
Great article!

I found out abut your stuff when part 3 came out, and I sat and read the whole site that night. It's amazing how much you can read between the lines. You weren't a psyche major in school by chance, were you? Hahahaha.
jkaris
Webslinger
Webslinger

Postby MadGoblin » Thu May 04, 2006 8:25 pm

jkaris wrote:I posted above while I was logged in, but it registered the post from a guest? Odd.
Great article!

Finance major. But that was a loooooong time ago.
MadGoblin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby BtmxComedy » Thu May 04, 2006 8:26 pm

felinephoenix wrote:Looks like the HTML is fixed! Except the link to the SMB is covering up some of that summary for the next one. Maybe it's just my browser?

Yeah its doing the same thing on my computer, the Crawl Space banner is covering up some text.
BtmxComedy
Avenger
Avenger

Postby sir spidy » Thu May 04, 2006 8:29 pm

how did a guest post? i thought that was not alowed?
sir spidy

Postby BD » Fri May 05, 2006 1:40 am

BtmxComedy wrote:
felinephoenix wrote:Looks like the HTML is fixed! Except the link to the SMB is covering up some of that summary for the next one. Maybe it's just my browser?

Yeah its doing the same thing on my computer, the Crawl Space banner is covering up some text.

In firefox the page loads correctly. In IE 6 the Crawl Space banner is covering up some text. Odd, very odd.
BD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider-Man Crawl Space Webmaster
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BD
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby BD » Fri May 05, 2006 1:40 am

sir spidy wrote:how did a guest post? i thought that was not alowed?

No clue, I made it manadatory to post only as a registered user.
BD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BD
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby MsMarvel1 » Sat May 06, 2006 12:11 pm

Everything looks fine to me now!
MsMarvel1
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Postby BD » Sat May 06, 2006 7:55 pm

MsMarvel1 wrote:Everything looks fine to me now!

Great new avatar. Is that Adam Hughes art?
BD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BD
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby MsMarvel1 » Sat May 06, 2006 10:17 pm

Is that Adam Hughes art?

The Dodsons, actually. It's from the variant cover for House of M #2.
MsMarvel1
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

htbthomas

Postby htbthomas » Mon May 08, 2006 3:15 pm

Thanks for another great article - from another female Spidey fan.

Your analysis always is so in-depth and insightful. I find I want to go back and look up every single issue (most of which I have read, but not in a while) that is referenced in the article. Of course, I don't usually, but I will someday...
htbthomas
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Postby sir spidy » Mon May 08, 2006 4:30 pm

how many articles there going to be. Your going to keep writing them till you get to harry's death right?
sir spidy

Postby MadGoblin » Mon May 08, 2006 5:01 pm

sir spidy wrote:how many articles there going to be. Your going to keep writing them till you get to harry's death right?

I hope you're patient. I anticipate that there will be 12. Part 5 is being worked on now, hopefully for a release next Monday the 15th. But when I'm done, it should be THE authorative source on Harry Osborn.

Thanks for another great article - from another female Spidey fan.

Your analysis always is so in-depth and insightful. I find I want to go back and look up every single issue (most of which I have read, but not in a while) that is referenced in the article. Of course, I don't usually, but I will someday...

Thank you very much. You've hit on one reason why I do these articles (and enjoy it) - people telling me they're inspired to go to source material and read the issues for themselves.
MadGoblin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby sir spidy » Mon May 08, 2006 5:41 pm

the goblin prince is cool, but my FAVORITE of everyting you have ever done is spiderman 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sir spidy