You know what would make a crazy what if?

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

Proto Goblin
Webslinger
Webslinger

You know what would make a crazy what if?

Post by Proto Goblin » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:11 pm

A what if tale featuring what would have happened had Norman and Gwen decided to tie the knot after her pregnancy!!! Hey the damage was done with that retcon why not milk it for all its worth. And just think of the hilarity that could happen in such a story.

Gwen: Oh Norman can we please go out to dinner tonight like you promissed.
Norman: Don't bug me now women, Im in the middle of coming up with a scheme to destroy spider-mans life that will make maximum clonage look like the Godfather.
Gwen: You never wanna spend anytime with me anymore, its always spider-man this spider-man that, maybe Ill just go over Miles Warrens, he knows how to treat a lady.
Norman: I told you to stay away from him, he's a dirty old man who'll try to take advantage of you first chance he gets.
Gwen: Oh and your not a dirty old man who takes advantage of young women, our two strangely aging bastard children say otherwise.
Norman: One of these days Gwen, one of these days, Pow straight off the Brooklyn bridge!
Gwen: (in very condensending voice) Oh the Brooklyn Bridge now is it, last time you said the George Washington Bridge.
Norman: Shut up Damnit!!!

butters911
Avenger
Avenger

Re: You know what would make a crazy what if?

Post by butters911 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Proto Goblin wrote:A what if tale featuring what would have happened had Norman and Gwen decided to tie the knot after her pregnancy!!! Hey the damage was done with that retcon why not milk it for all its worth. And just think of the hilarity that could happen in such a story.

Norman: Don't bug me now women, Im in the middle of coming up with a scheme to destroy spider-mans life that will make maximum clonage look like the Godfather.
Gwen: You never wanna spend anytime with me anymore, its always spider-man this spider-man that, maybe Ill just go over Miles Warrens, he knows how to treat a lady.
Norman: I told you to stay away from him, he's a dirty old man who'll try to take advantage of you first chance he gets.
Gwen: Oh and your not a dirty old man who takes advantage of young women, our two strangely aging bastard children say otherwise.
Norman: One of these days Gwen, one of these days, Pow straight off the Brooklyn bridge!
Gwen: (in very condensending voice) Oh the Brooklyn Bridge now is it, last time you said the George Washington Bridge.

That was hilarious! Seriously though, I like to consider Sins Past a long what if story that they for some reason mention from time to time in regular continuity.
Zeta House Member Hunter T

Roger Stern speaks:
"I've been reading and enjoying AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ever since the beginning of the Brand New Day storyline. It's great to see Spider-Man really acting like Spider-Man again."

Butters911 speaks:
"ASM is the best it's been in years!"

Marvel....it's official:
I now have ELEVEN of your titles on my pull list.

Norch
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by Norch » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 pm

What if....Chameleon got Mary-Jane pregant while impersonating Peter Parker?

What if....Electro killed Iron Man?

What if....Sandman killed Captain America?
"Do your job!"

OminousFlare
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by OminousFlare » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 pm

What If the Amazing Spider-Man meets Ultimate Spider-Man?

What If Joe Robertson was the publisher of the Daily Bugle?

What If Spider-Man had remained Blind? (branched off from PPSSM #25)

What If Spider-Man's arch nemesis is the Maggia (instead of crazed, superpowered villains)?

What If OMD never happened?

What If Steve Ditko had never stop writing ASM?

What If The Green Goblin was revealed to be someone else?

What If Jonah Jameson had succeeded in making Spider-Man public enemy number one?

What If Ben Reilly was the real Peter Parker?

What If Mary Jane was just another Liz Allen/Betty Brent/Gwen Stacy?

What If Spider-Girl is Spider-Boy (Mayday is a son instead of a daughter)?

What If Peter was never orphaned?

What If Spider-Man is a Spy-der-Man (Peter takes up his parents' roots and becomes a secret agent using his powers)?

What If Peter Parker was the dreamboat (instead of Flash)?

What If Spider-Man had kept his clone (to improve his social life)? (branched off from "What If the Clone survived?")

What If Mayday's mother was Gwen Stacy?

Antiyonder
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by Antiyonder » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:40 am

- What If Spider-Man and Doctor Doom became partners in crime? (ASM #5)
- What If Spider-Man joined The Avengers sooner? (ASM Annual #3, Avengers #236 and #319)
- What If Spider-Man joined The Fantastic Five? (Diverges from What If? Volume 2 #27, which had The Submariner joining the FF)
Antiyonder: No relation to The Anti-Beyonder from the non existing Amalgam Comics Miniseries "Secret Crisis Of The Infinity Hour #1-12"

Animaniacs "Turkey Jerky"

Miles Standish "Be gone pests, and give me the bird."
Yakko "We'd love to, really, but the Fox Censors won't allow it."

Aziz
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Aziz » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Proto Goblin wrote:A what if tale featuring what would have happened had Norman and Gwen decided to tie the knot after her pregnancy!!! Hey the damage was done with that retcon why not milk it for all its worth. And just think of the hilarity that could happen in such a story.

That will be awesomely bad, I want to see how Jackal takes it when he hears about their knot :lol:
And then everyone else who knows them both
From Scimitar to Merciless, and I'm barely violent :p
BATMAN is an awesome movie

Are movies like, a new religion or something? Someone who hates and pokes fun at a popular movie is considered blasphemous or a wrong doer? Made a mistake that is not supposed to happen? Seriously?

YouTube channel Please don't use ad block, ads are how I'm supposed to get paid from my videos.

Harybald
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by Harybald » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:22 am

We are the pioneers in learnalanguage - learn english dumps and tutorials with learnalanguage - learn spanish exam pass guarantee. Download our latest test king ccie Babbel questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in Learnamericanenglishonline