So how come? . . .

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

So how come? . . .

Postby raddude » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm

. . . people on this forum never talk current events in the Spider-verse? Like I get this forum was primarily created by JR and we all love his articles, but seeing as it exists I'm surprised there's almost never any comment on the current titles. I guess particularly in the past two months since I'm of the opinion we've had a fairly great story with big consequences in Grim Hunt, which was preceded by a frustratingly awful story (Shed) that also featured the death of a long-time (albeit minor) character. I would think both of these stories would raise some discussions.
raddude
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Re: So how come? . . .

Postby BD » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Because you can talk the current comics in the "comics" section. This forum is dedicated to talk of JR's articles.
BD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider-Man Crawl Space Webmaster
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BD
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby raddude » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:54 pm

uh, what? There's sections to this forum? Any link I ever clicked on from JR's site just brought me here--I've never seen like a current events option on his page.
raddude
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Postby BD » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Wow, I'm about to open up your world. YOu can click on the message board picture at the top left. Then you will see all the different forums.
BD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider-Man Crawl Space Webmaster
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BD
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Ladyspider » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:05 am

BD wrote:Wow, I'm about to open up your world. YOu can click on the message board picture at the top left. Then you will see all the different forums.

Hahahahahahahahaha I don't know why this is so funny to me.
Delta Tau Chi member - Widow-Maker

Ladyspider
Avenger
Avenger