What article do we want to see next?

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

What do you want the next 'Spidey Kicks Butt' article to be about?

Dr. Octopus
15%
Gwen Stacy
No votes
Another chapter on Norman Osborn post-Civil War
13%
Spidey's B-list (and down) villains (Scorpion, Vulture, Mysterio, Chameleon etc)
13%
J. Jonah Jameson
20%
Spidey's supporting cast (Aunt May, Flash Thompson, Betty Brant etc)
3%
Spidey's relationship with other heroes (Johnny Storm, Matt Murdock etc)
15%
Spider-Girl
23%

Total votes : 40

Re: What article do we want to see next?

Postby Arcane Azmadi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:20 am

MadGoblin wrote: Spider-Girl - I had once planned on a chapter of Alternate Spideys devoted to her, along with one on Spidey 2099, but those are faaaaar on the backburner. Keep thinking she'll get cancelled and provide a "beginning" and "end" to her story and a retrospective, but fanatics like Spideydude keep her alive.

Looks like you'll be getting your chance, J.R. So at least some good may come of 'Spider-Girl: The End'.
I don't actually read Spider-Man at the moment. But with things being like they are, why should I?

"It just goes to show, never stick your dick in a pudding. It might still be good pudding and you can spend all afternoon explaining that, but no-one's going to eat it because you stuck your dick in it!"
-Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw, NOT actually talking about BND, but he might as well have been.

DEVIL-BRICK HAS COME FOR YOUR MARRIAGE!!!
Arcane Azmadi
Webslinger
Webslinger

Re: What article do we want to see next?

Postby The Amazing Bag-Man » Sat May 19, 2012 6:06 pm

I love my villians as much as anyone, but I want an article on J. Jonah Jameson. He is so crucial to the Spidey mythos and, if written well, can be an interesting character. P.S.-This is my first post on the MB! :D
The Amazing Bag-Man
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer