Hobgoblin Binds

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

Hobgoblin Binds

Postby pyro894 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:12 am

JR, I've been doing binds of hobgoblin's complete appearances. I've attached some reference pics so you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm about to send off my last 3 books just need a few issues, and I wanted to make sure it was OK with you for me to print your Hobgoblin essay and bind it in the last book, it's great stuff and was a big help in this project. These are one of a kind and for personal use only. Thanks alot.
Attachments
h3.jpg
h3.jpg (71.42 KiB) Viewed 2965 times
h2.jpg
h2.jpg (46.09 KiB) Viewed 2965 times
hob1.jpg
hob1.jpg (40.98 KiB) Viewed 2965 times
pyro894
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Re: Hobgoblin Binds

Postby 666andahalf » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:52 pm

This is funny, since I was just thinking how Marvel needs to collect all of the Hobgoblin's appearances. Nice work.
"With great power... comes great fun!" - Topher Grace describing Venom.

"Venom is Eddie Brock and the alien symbiote. Anyone else is not Venom. You can call it Venom, it can look like Venom... it's not going to be Venom." - David Michelinie

Kevin Cushing wrote:Bad writing is Venom's greatest weakness.
666andahalf
Webslinger
Webslinger

Postby MadGoblin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:52 pm

FYI for those who may read this thread - I didn't blow him off - I responded in a PM.
MadGoblin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby 044hnoor » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:25 am

He was known as MadGoblin, Spider-Sage, Spider-Yoda, and Cranky Old Fart. He was J. R. Fettinger, the administrator of Spidey Kicks Butt! - the No.1 source for Spider-Man commentary.
Our excellent online spanishprograms.com - spanish training programs lead you to success in the We also offer latest and E-spanyol with 100% success Internet polyglot
044hnoor
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer