last spideykicksbutt update

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

Wheelz
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

last spideykicksbutt update

Post by Wheelz » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:06 am

Dear friends,

Let us all take time out of our day today to remember one of the best. A man beloved by tens of thousands of Spider-Man fans across the web. A man who guided us as the Virgil to our Dante through the various paradises and infernos of Spidey lore. He was known as MadGoblin, Spider-Sage, Spider-Yoda, and Cranky Old Fart. He was J. R. Fettinger, the administrator of Spidey Kicks Butt! - the No.1 source for Spider-Man commentary.

It was one year ago today when J. R.'s work last graced the pages of what was formerly known as the MadGoblin's Ward. From that day on, none of us have seen him since, and we can but believe that he has transversed the mortal coil and been taken on the backs of four goblin gliders to Spidey heaven. He leaves behind his legions of fans, who grieve for their loss, but find solace in the work he left behind.

Goodbye, J. R. Forever will we remember you.

BertoneBeatle
Avenger
Avenger

Re: Remembering J. R.

Post by BertoneBeatle » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:16 am

Don't scare me like that!!!
I thought something happened to JR!

MadGoblin
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Remembering J. R.

Post by MadGoblin » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am

A bit premature - my wife hasn't killed me yet - although I give it about 5 years...

Otherwise, the joke has been told and the point has been made. Locking the topic.

BD Edit: I changed the subject title too. I thought something happened also.