JR DO You mind?

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

JR DO You mind?

Postby SpiderPool279 » Sat May 09, 2009 11:05 am

JR After listening to the crawl space podcast I decided to check out your site. it was very good and it brings me to this point.
I want to use your article Wimmin as a source for a research paper I'm doing about the contreversy with comics and Your article seemed to hit all the right points on the head. I would really aprreciate it if you would let me use it because otherwise im short a source and I need to find wo site to have the levelness that you presented.
ImageImage
Why Spidey and Deadpool don't team-up more often
BEST OMD JOKE EVER (warning: large image)
SpiderPool279
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Postby George Berryman » Sat May 09, 2009 3:31 pm

I believe this has happened in the distant past... that someone else also referenced Professor Fettinger's expertise on something else school related.
--George Berryman (Delta House Member 'Bear' - Join Us Now!),
"Old School"

George Berryman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: JR DO You mind?

Postby MadGoblin » Tue May 12, 2009 6:23 pm

SpiderPool279 wrote:JR After listening to the crawl space podcast I decided to check out your site. it was very good and it brings me to this point.
I want to use your article Wimmin as a source for a research paper I'm doing about the contreversy with comics and Your article seemed to hit all the right points on the head. I would really aprreciate it if you would let me use it because otherwise im short a source and I need to find wo site to have the levelness that you presented.

As long as you properly credit me (to satiate my huge ego and all), I have no objection to you referencing my work.
MadGoblin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Venom65437 » Wed May 13, 2009 12:30 am

MadGoblin wrote:
SpiderPool279 wrote:JR After listening to the crawl space podcast I decided to check out your site. it was very good and it brings me to this point.

As long as you properly credit me (to satiate my huge ego and all), I have no objection to you referencing my work.

And that's when everyone else goes... "who?"
Venom65437
Avenger
Avenger

Postby SpiderPool279 » Wed May 13, 2009 5:24 am

MadGoblin wrote:

Of course I have to cite all my sources Iactually have my works citedpagealltypedupand yu are definatelyin there
ImageImage
SpiderPool279
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Postby MadGoblin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:43 pm

As an interesting follow-up to this essay - I received a blistering e-mail just recently from a practicing Hindu who criticized my comparison of the social class system in high school to a "Hindu-like caste system." Without providing specifics he claims that any reference to a caste system in the Hindu religion is complete bullshit. I told him to lay the blame on my social studies teacher Mr. Lemond, not me. [smilie=greengoblin.gif] And because I'm a contrary, cranky old fart, I haven't made any changes since he hasn't told me exactly <i>why</i> I'm wrong. I think Mr. Lemond is still teaching in Southern Indiana last time I checked, lo these 34 years later...
MadGoblin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SpiderPool279 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 am

actually JR. now that this thread has come up again, im working on another damn research paper so im taking more of your essays because nobody else seems to care about editorial mandates in comics, although if anyone else has any other sites or links i would be happy to take them
ImageImage
SpiderPool279
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey