Question for MG concerning The Spectacular Spider-Man.

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

Antiyonder
Webslinger
Webslinger

Question for MG concerning The Spectacular Spider-Man.

Post by Antiyonder » Thu May 08, 2008 9:47 pm

Since it is the most recent and current Spider-Man cartoon, have you considered doing Season Reviews, similiar to the yearly reviews you've done for the comics?
Antiyonder: No relation to The Anti-Beyonder from the non existing Amalgam Comics Miniseries "Secret Crisis Of The Infinity Hour #1-12"

Animaniacs "Turkey Jerky"

Miles Standish "Be gone pests, and give me the bird."
Yakko "We'd love to, really, but the Fox Censors won't allow it."

MadGoblin
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Question for MG concerning The Spectacular Spider-Man.

Post by MadGoblin » Fri May 09, 2008 3:08 am

Antiyonder wrote:Since it is the most recent and current Spider-Man cartoon, have you considered doing Season Reviews, similiar to the yearly reviews you've done for the comics?
No. At best I will update my Spidey Apocrypha article with my assessment of the series. Partially because of my and my kids' schedules, I've already missed half of the episodes of the series and don't know when I would see them.

ScarletSpider1138
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by ScarletSpider1138 » Sat May 10, 2008 12:13 am

That's really too bad!! It's been so great and the storylines so well told! The Goblin on the show is phenomenal!

Now, myself, I can't wake up that early on a Saturday, but I guess I'm an upper-middle-class white person from a very rich province so I own a PVR and I set it to record new episodes so I can watch at my leisure.
If I just read ASM #1-38 over and over again, it's like Ditko never left... right, guys? Guys... ?