"Bland New Day " now up

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

tschamp

Post by tschamp » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:02 am

I just finished reading your article. I agree with all of it. This is just the 1970's Spider-man in 2009. I have a lot of 1970 issues.(no they are not for sale)If I want read those stories, I can and for free. There hasn't been one story told or, dare I say, can be told that required this reboot and marriage gone. Poor writing, lack of imagination, and worst of them all lack of connection with the read will drive this book to be re re boot. I posted this at another place. Even if they told the greatest stories, had the greatest artist, and printed on the world's greatest paper those that left will still no buy it. You told if they don't like it, leave. Well, we did...

BackinBlack
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by BackinBlack » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:01 pm

I agree as well. Spidey use to progress so quickly. He went from high school to college in just 36 issues, and then even went to grad school for a while. Now he just sits there, repeating the same superhero antics endlessly.

HarUman1234
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by HarUman1234 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:41 pm

I agree with CRAZYchris I love the acticle , my main problem with the big two MARVEL AND DC is that they want to hock us in with these big events and try to shake up these characters is bull and we know that these characters like spider-man are going to change again later.