2006 Year in Review Part 1

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

Postby CrazyChris » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:27 pm

I believe Firestar was able to quit because the government didn't know her identity and wouldn't be able to find her. Jones' identity was known to the registered heroes.
CrazyChris
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Postby Kevin Cushing » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:37 am

CrazyChris wrote: Jones' identity was known to the registered heroes.

Not to mention to the public. Letting her go would have been a PR nightmare, because they'd have had to explain themselves to the citizenry.
Join my page on Facebook to keep up to date with all writing projects, podcasts, and everything else I'm involved in!

"The ground quakes and the heavens cry tears of blood when Kevin gives out his brand of Crawlspace justice. Babies cry, grown men avert their eyes, women pass out and even the wind gives pause. Kevin’s eyes glow and lightning crackles around them. It’s pretty epic and definitely not for the timid." - Michael Bailey
Kevin Cushing
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Postby CrazyChris » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:48 am

Yeah, I wasn't sure if her identity was public or not.
CrazyChris
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Postby SheriffOfCoffeeTown » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:36 am

CrazyChris wrote:I believe Firestar was able to quit because the government didn't know her identity and wouldn't be able to find her. Jones' identity was known to the registered heroes.

Okay, I see. I was specifically thinking of this instance in my analysis, and misunderstood what was happening.
SheriffOfCoffeeTown
Webslinger
Webslinger