Podcast # 472-ASM 28 & 29 Reviews

Leave a Message to BD, general notes about the site, or ask a question on the podcast!

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, stillanerd

BD
Webmaster
Webmaster

Podcast # 472-ASM 28 & 29 Reviews

Post by BD » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:12 pm

What did you think of the show?

The opening song is here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW0HOHxbR3w
BD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider-Man Crawl Space Webmaster
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MRstarkiller360
Avenger
Avenger

Re: Podcast # 472-ASM 28 & 29 Reviews

Post by MRstarkiller360 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:37 pm

So here is something that I noticed listening to this podcast that I didn't noticed while reading the book or seeing the live podcast on Youtube :
Marvel and Dan Slott have all dedicated an intere Volume of nearly 30 issues... For A Punchile. This whole volume was a F***ing punchile of Slott to prop up Peter up so much in order for him to be brought down in the worst way possible by Doc Ock.
Pardon my french but how the F*** are there people who still defend Dan Slott when they listen to this and realise that for 2 years he has been elevating Peter just to bring him down ? In the worst way possible.
At this point I kinda have to applaud Dan Slott for how long he has been able to hold on to the book after all the BS. Dan Slott, imo, is truly worse than OMD.

PS : Like I said I have seen the intere 5 hour long livestream, and I have to say that I just wanted to give George a hug because that was the first time I have seen someone so sad, tired and angry all at the same time. While I did enjoy Homecoming, I totally agree with George.
And everytime someone made him laught, like JR did with the Clone Joke in the ASM 28 review, I felt good for the guy because, by God does George deserve a break from the S***show that Marvel is doing with Spider-Man.

Masked Guy
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by Masked Guy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:36 am

Spencer should come on the podcast more often; he has some good input. I would be glad that the Parker Industries era is ending, but I doubt the stories will improve much since Dan Slott is staying on the title.

Cheesedique
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Cheesedique » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Masked Guy wrote:Spencer should come on the podcast more often; he has some good input. I would be glad that the Parker Industries era is ending, but I doubt the stories will improve much since Dan Slott is staying on the title.
JR & Spencer--the real Legacy! [smilie=spidey_thumbs.gif]

Is anyone else not bugged by the way Peter continuously acts like Otto is supposed to be some kind of good guy deep down?

You'd think after all Otto has done the last few years, Peter wouldn't hesitate to be kicking his ass.

MRstarkiller360
Avenger
Avenger

Post by MRstarkiller360 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Cheesedique wrote:
Masked Guy wrote:Spencer should come on the podcast more often; he has some good input. I would be glad that the Parker Industries era is ending, but I doubt the stories will improve much since Dan Slott is staying on the title.

Is anyone else not bugged by the way Peter continuously acts like Otto is supposed to be some kind of good guy deep down?

You'd think after all Otto has done the last few years, Peter wouldn't hesitate to be kicking his ass.
Under Slott's eyes Peter is the one at fault here and not Otto for taking over Peter's body.

Cheesedique
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Cheesedique » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:27 pm

MRstarkiller360 wrote:
Cheesedique wrote:

Under Slott's eyes Peter is the one at fault here and not Otto for taking over Peter's body.
Yeah--I have to agree here with the overall sentiment that this Doc Ock stuff has gone on for a ridiculously long amount of time. We need a new writer that has more than one bag of tricks.

Big Al
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Post by Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:06 am

I really have to disagree with JR about Peter not running off.

I’m sorry but...in this scenario Earth is being INVADED by a massive alien armada and it’s all hands on deck. He has the ability to intervene and he’s not doing it because of his company’s image?

People’s lives>your company’s image
Delta House Member Gimli

https://40.media.tumblr.com/2e65cb18213b8d4bf704dca08169e49c/tumblr_nz9jrqvyRA1she6m6o1_400.jpg

"The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the Goblin and took the spider out. "

Joey Z was F.A.C.A.D.E.

THIS: http://hellzyeahthewebwieldingavenger.tumblr.com/post/77268781356/the-debate-norman-osborn-vs-otto-octavius-who-is-the

My secret identity is: Ubertestosterone90sArnieAvenger....-Man