Now Up - Beginning the Series that YOU demanded!

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

F.N. Spider-Man
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey

Post by F.N. Spider-Man » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:33 am

A mere technicality!
Didn't Punisher gas a litter-bug in his first appearance? That's sounds like abad guy to me...
There are no tough jobs, only weak men.

Venom65437
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Venom65437 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:51 pm

F.N. Spider-Man wrote:A mere technicality!
Didn't Punisher gas a litter-bug in his first appearance? That's sounds like abad guy to me...
Nah, he's just a nutso environmentalist.... wait a minute...

Jim Yost
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by Jim Yost » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:40 pm

JR, love all your articles (although my employer would probably prefer not essentially paying me to read them, but...), and this one's no different! Just get back with Harry, dude!
"He's... out... of... his... mind!!!"
(BLAM!!!)

OsGob27
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by OsGob27 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:53 am

I'm really interested in hearing the rest of the story. When I was a kid, Venom was my second favorite character next to The Lizard. Then I grew kind of jaded with him, the more I developed an awareness of character development. Now, the only thing that really got me excited about Spider-Man 3 was that three second clip of the miserable creature.

I love all your articles. I am a huge fan!
Follow that cold shiver running down your spine...

If thou didst ever they dear father love, revenge his foul and most unnatural murder!

MadGoblin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadGoblin » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:46 am

OsGob27 wrote:I'm really interested in hearing the rest of the story. ..

I love all your articles. I am a huge fan!
Thank you very much!

I'm hard at work on part 2. It's taking longer because I'm actually doing what would have been Parts 2 & 3 and combining them. I usually map these things out over multiple parts - and Part 3 had such a fitting conclusion that I decided to go ahead and write one part towards that conclusion. That probably didn't make sense to anyone but me...

Plus, I'm going back over the older articles, making some updates, and making corrections, finally getting rid of those stupid guestbook links (I deep sixed the guestbook because it kept getting spammed) and my old e-mail address

Wombat 909
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Wombat 909 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:26 pm

Im looking forward to it
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

OsGob27
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by OsGob27 » Thu May 03, 2007 11:03 am

You know what...if I ever get to be a filmmaker with enough clout to get a Kevin Smith-style comic writing deal...

...I think I'll do the Venom-as-a-woman storyline that Michelinie originally intended, if it hasn't been done already.

I think that would be so cool. Of course, I'd give him "Based on a concept by..." credit. I won't steal people's ideas, just adapt them with respect.
Follow that cold shiver running down your spine...

If thou didst ever they dear father love, revenge his foul and most unnatural murder!