Goblin Prince Part 7 is now Posted!

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

BD
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by BD » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:11 pm

If there's adult stuff, just put a warning in the thread title. I really dont' have a problem with you posting it, feel free.
BD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider-Man Crawl Space Webmaster
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BtmxComedy
Avenger
Avenger

Post by BtmxComedy » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:11 pm

MsMarvel1 wrote:
You can write it for you girls and copy-paste it to our fanfic section, unless its not appropriate or something in which case just copy-paste it to our fanfic section.
Ummm ... if that's what you really mean, okay. But you do realize you're sort of allowing stuff that involves the Avengers and hazing on this MB, right? I mean, because that's what I'm talking about here ...
Girls aren't the only ones interested in that stuff, you know.
I do know, but I was trying to be somewhat discreet for the underage guy. :-P
Wait, you mean like a story where the older Avengers haze the newer Avengers? Like New Avengers: OLD SCHOOL (like the movie)

sweeeeeet

Mary Jane: "Where are you going?"

Spider-man (drunk): "I'm going streaking...come with me...I'm going streaking"

MsMarvel1
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by MsMarvel1 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:30 pm

If there's adult stuff, just put a warning in the thread title. I really dont' have a problem with you posting it, feel free.
Okay, cool. Will do.
Wait, you mean like a story where the older Avengers haze the newer Avengers?
Yes, except less with the drunkeness and more with the spankings.

BtmxComedy
Avenger
Avenger

Post by BtmxComedy » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:35 pm

MsMarvel1 wrote: Yes, except less with the drunkeness and more with the spankings.
That works too

MadGoblin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MadGoblin » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:49 am

I realize that I opened this door to begin with, :oops: :shock: but can we get back to talking about my fabulous column? :lol:

BtmxComedy
Avenger
Avenger

Post by BtmxComedy » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:07 am

Yeah and also it'd be cool if you could get in on my review, this is copy-pasted from the Civil War thread:
myself wrote: I love how Captain America has his one badass moment every Civil War issue.

Yeah and Civil War...none of you but BD probably know this but I'm supposed to review this series (I haven't even submitted the first issue review, thats how big of a loser I am).

I'll review both isssues tonight. I think since this is like a "HUGE" Spider-man event, if any of you want to like include your say in the review (in the likes/dislikes or give your own rating with explanation) then type it up and PM me. I'm specifically thinking about Civil War #2 but if you guys want something in #1 thats cool too.

I'll hold off submitting my reviews of Civil War until Saturday at 5:00pm so thats the deadline if any of you want in.

OK now to really get back on topic, I have a question. You said "It's ironic, considering that years later, these two couples were married and living in the same apartment building!"

I can't remember that happening though. (note: I have a gap in my Spider-man reading between 1989 and 2001) When did this happen?

Venom65437
Avenger
Avenger

Post by Venom65437 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:03 pm

MsMarvel's fan fic sounds hot, haha. Ok, not that hot... I've thought about that for a moment. Oh God, haha. I'm sure people will get a kick out of it anyway.

What the hell is the Goblin Prince? :D

Spidey418
Webslinger
Webslinger

Post by Spidey418 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:19 pm

Another excellent installment, MG.

Even though I agree that Norman was the better villan, and that Harry's death WAS a classic issue, I still kinda wish he was around.

Reading the Liz stuff, what's going through MY head these days is "Man, Liz and Betty are gonna be shocked when they hear the Unmasked news."

e-three
Freelance Photographer
Freelance Photographer

Post by e-three » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:28 pm

I remember Peter and MJ checking out the apartment the Osborns had for them...

Peter: YES! It has a skylight!

Harry: Peter, you're weird.