Is the Spider-man comic currently "broken"?

Discuss your thoughts on the articles written by J.R. Fettinger from the www.spideykicksbutt.com website.

Moderators: PartyHardy, BD, MadGoblin

Re: Is the Spider-man comic currently "broken"?

Postby Big Al » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:28 am

Spideyfan101 wrote:The major problems I have with Spider-Man comics right now is that most writers make Peter act like an idiot constantly and not mature. When I was younger and when BND first started I liked a lot of the stories, but now I think a lot of those stories suck from reading them again. I also don't like that he needs help every fight or otherwise he would get his ass kicked, even after learning Way of the Spider...or does he even use it?

Spider-Man 10-20 years ago was more mature and competant and frankly interesting as a character than he's been since the end of 2007
Delta House Member Gimli

https://40.media.tumblr.com/2e65cb18213b8d4bf704dca08169e49c/tumblr_nz9jrqvyRA1she6m6o1_400.jpg

"The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the Goblin and took the spider out. "

Joey Z was F.A.C.A.D.E.

THIS: http://hellzyeahthewebwieldingavenger.tumblr.com/post/77268781356/the-debate-norman-osborn-vs-otto-octavius-who-is-the

My secret identity is: Ubertestosterone90sArnieAvenger....-Man
Big Al
Captain Universe
Captain Universe

Re: Is the Spider-man comic currently "broken"?

Postby Spideyfan101 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:29 am

Big Al wrote:
Spideyfan101 wrote:The major problems I have with Spider-Man comics right now is that most writers make Peter act like an idiot constantly and not mature. When I was younger and when BND first started I liked a lot of the stories, but now I think a lot of those stories suck from reading them again. I also don't like that he needs help every fight or otherwise he would get his ass kicked, even after learning Way of the Spider...or does he even use it?

Spider-Man 10-20 years ago was more mature and competant and frankly interesting as a character than he's been since the end of 2007

I agree, that's why I like to listen Spidey history and Fiday Night Fights to hear about the old Spidey stories I haven't read.
Spideyfan101
Black Suit Spidey
Black Suit Spidey